Sunday 3 June 2018

Life Update





I am trying to keep this blog alive. I have been down for the past few weeks, struggling to put myself back together in one piece. A month from now, I will be heading home like finally. I can't believe that I am actually saying this but, yea I really do miss home. I have homesick.

It has been 5 months now, I am proud of myself that I am able to make it to this far alone. I still remember when I first came to Australia, I was culture shocked because the life here was so different from KL. I didn't have any friend by that time and the most depressing thing was every shops closed at 5 pm. I had a moment of mental break down when I discovered the fact that I have zero entertainment except staying at my room watching Netflix. Man, it was tough. I was basically alone for most of the time until my classes started. I soon became friends with some locals here and also Asians. The fact that I am staying in one of the suburbs in NSW, makes complete sense that the city is almost deserted when it comes to night time. It could have been better if I was staying in Sydney CBD.

Fast forward till today, life has been good to me, I didn't have much to think about. To be honest, the first month was horrible. I had to go through a major breakup with my ex and I had no one to rant shits about, physically. Can you imagine that? Although my friends in KL constantly showered me with love and care, the sense of loneliness is indescribable. I am all good now, nothing to worry about and I just can't wait to go home. I can't wait to set foot on places that I am familiar with.

It is a bittersweet feeling of leaving Australia. I certainly will miss the time here. I had most of the time to myself, which I have always wanted.

57 days to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment